A decrease in sexual power after 40 years is seen in many modern men. But few of them know that potency-boosting folk remedies can restore the former joy of sex life and prolong it into old age.
Why does the potency decrease?
Today, more and more decay of potency occurs in reasonably young people. This could be due to health problems, but in some cases, decreased sexual desire is influenced by heavy physical and emotional workload, frequent stress, lack of sleep and bad habits. Any man is afraid of waking up helpless one morning. To avoid this you can use popular recipes to increase potency. However, before that, it is better for the man to consult an andrologist or urologist, as impotence can be a symptom of inflammatory processes in the body.
The effect of traditional methods of maintaining male strength will be nullified if the patient does not follow the fundamental rules: get enough rest, practice moderate physical activities and follow the rules of healthy eating. Therefore, to increase potency, you need to review your lifestyle and adjust it if necessary.
Foods for men's health
Today, everyone has heard of aphrodisiacs - substances that increase libido. Many of these substances are found in food, which can be considered a means of increasing male potency. To be in top form in bed, a man can:
- Eat fresh garlic (2-3 cloves) daily. Such addition to the usual diet not only increases potency, but also serves as a good prevention of many diseases for men, including genital infections.
- Consume pumpkin seeds as a dietary supplement. They can be eaten raw or as part of a meal. The chemical compounds found in pumpkin seeds not only contribute to normal erections but also improve sperm quality.
- Since ancient times, folk medicine has considered honey to be a very effective aphrodisiac. Its beneficial properties can be combined well with red wine and aloe juice. To prepare the product, all 3 ingredients must be mixed by taking 3 equal parts of wine, 2 parts of honey and 1 aloe juice. A handful of parsley seeds can be used as an optional ingredient. The resulting composition must be infused for 2 weeks.
- Another option for using honey as an aphrodisiac is to use it with carrot juice and grated ginger in the amount of 60 g per day. Another honey-based recipe that affects potency in men: combine 0. 5 kg of walnuts with 0. 3 kg of honey and 0. 1 l of aloe vera juice. This remedy should be taken in 1 tbsp. I. before each meal.
- Prepare red wine and dried fruit syrup. For it you will need 2 liters of red wine, raisins, dried apricots, prunes (100 g each of dried fruit), a little sugar (1-2 tablespoons), spices to taste (cardamom, cloves, cinnamon ). Pour red wine over all ingredients and simmer for 1 hour over low heat. It is helpful to take this decoction immediately before intercourse or every day before dinner.
In addition to the above products, the use of:
- protein-rich foods: dairy products, fish, various meats;
- seafood and vegetable origin (eg kelp - seaweed);
- fresh fruits and vegetables, as they are sources of many vitamins and minerals needed for the normal functioning of sex hormones;
- spices in moderation, it is especially helpful to add them to coffee or tea;
- eggs cooked in any form;
- various nuts - a source of protein and healthy fats.
Effective Herbal Decoctions
Decoctions of some medicinal herbs have a potency-boosting effect. The main thing is to know how to cook them correctly.
Ginseng root has a beneficial effect on strengthening potency in men. No wonder that in the East it is called "the root of love". It rightfully occupied a place of honor in traditional and official medicine, where it is included in pharmaceuticals to improve erections. To prepare a useful broth at home, it is necessary to pour 100 g of ginseng root with 500 ml of water and leave it in a dark place for 2 days. Then, the infusion is cooked for 4 hours on low heat, during which 1 spoon of honey and the same amount of cinnamon is added. This remedy must be consumed 100 g at a time after a meal.
Thyme was known to our ancestors for its beneficial properties. A decoction based on it is prepared faster than from ginseng. The green part of the thyme in the amount of 100 g is crushed and 200 ml of boiling water is poured. The mixture must be infused until it reaches room temperature. To increase potency, there is the so-called French recipe based on thyme. To prepare it you will need 1 tsp. thyme and mint herbs, a dash of rosemary. The plant components are poured into boiling water and insisted until they cool completely. This remedy must be used by a man every day to get the desired effect.
As a decoction or just raw, you can take the calamus root. Raw root can be simply chewed, but no more than three times a day. Another popular remedy option to increase potency is an infusion of Dubrovnik herb. It is prepared like this: 5 tbsp. I. 1 liter of boiling water is poured into the green part of the plant and infused for 2 days.
Nettle is a good help to restore erectile function. You can make a decoction based on it or you can make a mixture of medicinal herbs from it. In the first case, 1 tbsp. I. the nettle is poured into a glass of boiling water and infused for 20 minutes, after which the contents are filtered through gauze/fine sieve. This drink should be taken some time before meals. The second way to use nettles is to include them in a special herbal blend. In equal parts, take mint, St. John's wort, clover and nettle, which are infused in boiled water for about an hour. This infusion should be given several times a day.
Folk remedies for rapid potency increase in the form of decoctions and tinctures are administered in courses of 10-30 days. It is always necessary to remember the possible development of an allergic reaction to substances of plant origin, therefore herbal medicine must be approached responsibly.
Healing Herbal Baths
Often the cause of a bad erection is emotional stress and stress. A man just needs to relax once in a while. You can combine business with pleasure by taking hot baths with various herbal decoctions.
Baths with bay leaves or medicinal chamomile have the best results. To prepare them, nothing complicated is needed, just dry plant components and water. Immediately before bathing, it is necessary to prepare an infusion: pour 50 g of bay leaves or chamomile flowers in 3 liters of boiled water and leave for 20 minutes. The solution is then added to the bath. This water procedure can be performed daily for 0. 5 hours at a time.
Another option to increase the drug's potency is a conifer broth based bath. Both pine branches and pine cones are suitable for its preparation, which are also rich in useful resins and tannins. To prepare the broth, the raw materials of the plants are poured with water and boiled for about half an hour over a low heat. The broth is then infused well for 12 hours, after which you can add it to the bath.
In folk medicine, the method of contrast baths is known to restore male strength. Its peculiarity lies in the fact that the person is not fully immersed in water, just sits in it. Therefore, a pair of basins is well suited for this method, in which a man can sit. One basin should have cold water, the other should have hot water (not boiling water, but it can be tolerated). First you need to sit in hot water for a quarter of an hour and at the same time in cold water. This procedure must be completed in two-week courses, once every 3 months.
It is difficult to choose the unambiguously best way to increase potency: each organism is individual and can react to various substances in different ways. But traditional methods of treating male impotence, proven for centuries, allow you to choose from a mass of options that will help in every case. The main thing is not to forget about scheduled visits to qualified specialists.